Sunday, June 3, 2007

Hi Dad! Life doesn't suck...

So, apparently Dad was the first to make it to the end of my random thoughts... so I'd like to dedicate this to you Dad... today was just another ho-hum day in Bangalore...
After all the hullaballoo of travelling and visits, and more travelling, we decided to lay low this weekend. I got my hair re-cut (much better), relaxed at a neighborhood party, lay by the pool.... oh, and decided to get Caden ready for school tomorrow with a present and some high-rent brunch... with Aerosmith.

Yes, we decided to take Sarah to the upper end of town during her visit, and do the Sunday brunch at Taj West with some of our neighbors - already fun with a couple from Germany and a neighbor from Canada and one of my favorites from Target. Taj has awesome food and freely-flowing champagne. Oh, and Steven Tyler showed up about a half hour after we sat down...
Yep, just another Sunday brunch in India. I'd really love to be there right now for pancakes and eggs from Grandpa (YUM!!!!), family and then a graduation of one of my cousins. Those are really the hard moments to miss. BUT, if you are going to be gone, at least it's good to have a little drama... and I'm pretty sure Sarah would pick this over a cousin's graduation (sorry Adam). It was quite the drama.
As is India. Not the comforts of home, and certainly not my grandpa's pancakes... but never a dull moment...
And I love you Dad, and miss you tons and tons...

No comments: